ARA Houston: Bridging the Gap in the Age of Disruption
We’re thrilled to announce details of our next roundtable discussion and dinner scheduled for Tuesday, December 1st, 2015.
The night will feature a moderated roundtable discussion with prominent executives in the tech industry. With time for Q&A and plenty of networking throughout, you will learn about the latest trends straight from the recent Harvey Nash CIO Survey in Association with KPMG and what these results mean for the tech industry. Topics of conversation will range from tech budget growth and the drivers behind the growth to the gender gap within the CIO role and much, much more.
We have a strong line up of table moderators for this event including:
- Tina Baugh, Director Information Technology, The Menninger Clinic
- Sumer Inman, Sr. Manager Enterprise Applications & IT Governance , Forum Energy Technologies
- Jenifer Jarriel, President & CEO, DePelchin Children’s Center
- Klara Jelinkova, VP & CIO, Rice University
- Julie McGuire, Director Enterprise Systems, Texas Children’s Hospital
- Mousumi Quaglietta, Enterprise Sales Director, Five9
- Knut Talman, Director Infrastructure IS&S Americas, CEVA Logistics
- Cristina Sava-Tilley, HRIS Manager, Technip
A summary of the event logistics follows:
- Date: Tuesday, December 1, 2015
- Time: 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Who: This event is open to women and men who either work in the tech industry or have an IT role. We encourage everyone to join the event to learn from and network with peers in the industry
- Location: Willie G’s Seafood & Steaks, 1605 Post Oak Blvd., Houston, TX 77056
- Cost: $50.00 per person for a full dinner experience (reduced in thanks to our sponsors!)
Please be sure to mark your calendars for Tuesday, December 1st from 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. and register online!
Special thanks to Five9, Harvey Nash and KPMG for sponsoring this event and their ongoing commitment to attracting, retaining and advancing women in technology.
We look forward to seeing you there!
A Special Thank You to Our Sponsors:
ClearEdge Marketing, McCann Partners and Harvey Nash