Are You a CIO? See How You Stack Up Against 3,958 CIOs Worldwide
It’s good to take stock of your job and organization’s performance every once in a while and, for CIOs worldwide, your annual chance is here. The Harvey Nash/KPMG CIO Survey 2018, now in its 20th year, is the largest IT leadership survey in the world. Don’t miss this chance to see how you and your organization stack up against technology leaders worldwide. Not convinced? Here are five reasons to stop what you are doing right now and download the CIO Survey.
- Cyber Warfare – It’s a real battle out there. One-third of CIOs surveyed have experienced a cyber-attack in the last two years, and 77 percent say they are “most concerned” about the threat of organized cybercrime. In fact, the survey respondents alone are spending a combined $46 billion on cyber security annually. Explore the survey and find out if your spending, concern and exposure are similar to those of tech leadership worldwide.
- Budget Dollars – A record-breaking 49% of IT leaders are seeing budget increases. With all that cash flowing in, who (or what) in the IT organization is eating the budget up? Find that out and more in the survey’s examination of technology spending.
- The Women in Tech – We are seeing good news and bad news when it comes to women in tech. The good? The survey found that the number of IT leaders worldwide who were women went up this year by 2%. The bad news? Women make up only 12% of IT leaders. How do the demographics across your IT organization compare?
- Skills Shortage – There is a real pinch for certain skills as 65% of respondents report that a lack of talent is holding their organizations back. Use the report to examine what missing skills are hurting IT organizations the most and how IT leaders are responding to the shortage.
- Data, Privacy, Compliance & More – Businesses are struggling to keep up with data management and privacy changes. For example, more than a third (38 percent) of those surveyed expected they would not be GDPR compliant by the 2018 deadline. Is your business compliant? Overwhelmed with data privacy and management challenges? Dive into the survey to explore how CIOs are working to leverage the possibilities of data while balancing privacy needs.
And that’s only the tip of the iceberg in terms of all the insights the survey report has to offer. From CIO salary and satisfaction data to the importance of digital strategy and leadership, the 2018 Harvey Nash/KPMG CIO Survey offers a way to better understand what your global peers are doing while comparing your position and performance to IT executives worldwide. What are you waiting for? Download the survey now.